- Welcome to COP17/CMP7
- Conference Venue
- ICC 360 Degree View
- Conference Programme
- Dress Code
- Green Tours
- Travel Information
- Official Airport Shuttle
- Getting to the ICC
- Safety and Security
- Health Facilities
- Yellow Fever
- Staying Healthy
- Emergency Numbers
- Delegates with Disabilities
- Consignments and Shipping Information
- VIP Decals Instructions
COP17/CMP7 Official Airport Shuttle
The Official COP 17 Airport Shuttle will be operational from 17 November 2011 – 14 December 2011.
The Cost of a ticket is ZAR130.00 per one way trip.
The Shuttles will run every 20 minutes from 05h00 – 22h00 from King Shaka International Airport to Gateway Palm Boulevard, Umhlanga, Durban beach front and the Central transport Hub (adjacent to the UNFCCC Accreditation site).
Please see the below detailed map for drop off and pick up points.
Where can I purchase my Airport Shuttle ticket?
There are number of ways to purchase tickets:
- Please click here to purchase your ticket online. You can pay online by credit card. Please print off the voucher where it will be redeemed for a ticket at the following locations: The Official COP17 information desk at King Shaka International Airport or at the Central Transport Hub.
- The Official COP17 Information desk at King Shaka International Airport. (This desk will be located as you come out of International Arrivals). You will be able to pay either by cash or credit card.
- The Central Transport Hub. This area is located next to the UNFCCC Accreditation Site. You will be able to pay either by cash or credit card.
- The Concierge Desks at the following hotels.
- City Lodge: Gateway
- Protea Hotel: Umhlanga
- Riverside Hotel: Durban North
- Southern Sun Elangeni Hotel: Durban Beach Front
- Southern Sun South Beach / Garden Court South Beach
- Quarters Florida: Morningside
- Coastlands on the Ridge: Morningside
- Blue Waters: Durban Beach Front
- The Royal Hotel: Durban Central
- Zimbali: Ballito
Congress Shuttle Service
For further information on the Congress Shuttle Service CLICK HERE.